I have wanted to make DIY perfume for YEARS, and I finally did! It’s SO easy.
Here’s the basic guideline:
- 12-20 drops total of Base Essential Oils like: Cedarwood, Vanilla, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, etc
- 25-30 drops of middle tone oils like Rose, Lavender, Chamomile or Geranium
- 12-15 drops of top note oils like Bergamot, Wild Orange or Neroli
- 4 ounces of alcohol to preserve and meld scents
I used what I LOVE!
- 12 drops Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood
- 5 drops sacred frankincense
- 4 drops cedarwood
- 4 drops ylang ylang
- 10 drops rose
- 10 drops jasmine
- 6 drops lemon myrtle
- 6 drops tangerine
- 3 drops Melissa
You can use what you love! You can get the purest oils in the world from Young Living Essential Oils. Read why here.