Toxins in our homes can contribute to serious mood issues, considering that a lot of chemicals are neurotoxins and nervous system toxicity overload can contribute to memory loss, nerve disorders, infertility, mood swings and more. Infants, children and pets are especially sensitive.
Young Living offers an entire household product line derived from Thieves essential oil, which you can learn more about here. They’re pet safe, kid safe, and aren’t harsh on your lungs, brain, skin, etc.
By far the BEST deal for Thieves home products is a Thieves Essential Rewards kit! It contains:
- Thieves essential oil blend, 15 ml
- Thieves AromaBright Toothpaste, 4 oz.
- Thieves Household Cleaner, 14.4 oz., 2 bottles
- Thieves Mouthwash, 8 oz.
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap, 8 oz., 2 bottles
- Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier, 1 oz., 2 bottles
- Thieves Spray, 1 oz., 2 bottles
I priced these out, and if you purchased them on Quick Order or even on Essential Rewards, NOT bundled, it would cost you $156.50. With the Rewards kit, it’s $118.50! That’s a $38 or 24.28% savings over purchasing them wholesale separately.
And since it’s a Rewards kit, you will get a minimum of 10% ($11.85) back if you are just starting Rewards; 20% back ($23.70) if you have been on Rewards 4-24 months; or 25% ($29.63) back if you have been on Rewards more than 2 years!
That is some impressive savings. $138 with $29.63 back is $108.37! Retail, this would have cost you $207.89. That means the Thieves Essential Rewards kit is almost half price, folks.
In addition, if you sign up for YL GO or GO+, you will have free shipping for the year. It’s the “Amazon Prime” of Young Living. Learn more here (or click the image below).
I was recently talking to a neighbor whose husband is an engineer here in Tucson, and he tests water and air quality for a living. She mentioned how much he hates scented candles because he knows how toxic they are!
If you love the smell of fall in your home (even when it’s 100* out, like it is here!) but don’t want a side of carcinogens, try getting a diffuser and diffusing essential oils.
Remember, not all essential oils are created equally! Young Living is the world leader in essential oils … with good reason!
- Young Living is is the only essential oil company that owns their own farms or partners with farms that are willing to live up to their standards for growing, harvesting and distilling.
- Essential oils sold in most health food stores are aroma-grade or fragrance-grade oils and while they do smell good, they don’t offer the same therapeutic and medicinal benefits. These oils may have an essential oil base, but may contain additives, fillers, and synthetics to increase volume or fragrance. Pure essential oils contain all desired therapeutic compounds – nothing more, nothing less.
- Most essential oils have expiration dates, Young Living oils do not. 100% pure essential oils (excluding citrus) will last indefinitely if properly stored away from heat and sunlight.
- Young Living has been producing the finest quality oils for over 20 years and with over 180 different oils they have the greatest selection of singles & blends of any essential oil company. But, if an oil doesn’t pass Young Living’s strict quality standards, they won’t offer it for sale so sometimes not all of these oils are available until they can produce more. Click here for the 2018 Young Living Product Guide.
- Young Living uses the finest production practices in the industry. They distill oils once at low temperatures and pressures, using chemical-free water and medical-grade stainless steel distillers.
- Young Living is the only essential oil company in the world with a Seed to Seal process since they control every single aspect of production.
- Anyone can visit the Young Living farms around the globe and participate in the harvest & distillation process. We highly recommend this experience! No other essential oil company owns their own farms and can offer this opportunity.
- Young Living oils meet all industry AFNOR and ISO standards and are subjected to isotopic ratio mass spectrometry (IRMS) analysis which determines whether a particular essential oil is naturally sourced or synthetic (created in a lab).
- There are no minimum sales or purchase requirements for Young Living members. Ever. The only thing you have to do to keep your membership active is to place $50 in orders per year.
- When you join Young Living with me as your referrer, you get access to me and my private team group of 500+ users. I am quadruple-certified in four aromatherapy modalities, and offer plenty of free knowledge and training to my entire team! I’d love to have you!